Wednesday, December 27
holy name sponsored lunch
Christ in the City puts on a weekly Wednesday lunch for the homeless in downtown Denver. Lunch on Wednesday, December 27th will be sponsored by Holy Name! This is a great service opportunity for those of all ages, including families. Those who attend will spend time with the missionaries and their homeless friends, encountering them over a meal provided by Holy Name.
3 Ways to Get Involved
1.VOLUNTEER AT LUNCH
Those who attend lunch in the park will spend time with the missionaries and their homeless friends, encountering them over a meal provided by Holy Name.
- First-time Volunteers – (10:00 AM – 1:00 PM – First Time Volunteer Training + Attend Lunch in the Park)
First Time Volunteers are required to attend homeless ministry training at Christ in the City’s headquarters.
- Returning Volunteers (11:45 AM – 1:00 PM – Attend Lunch in the Park)
- Sign ups are required for both new and returning volunteers
- Lunch is served downtown from 12:00 – 1:30 PM (address provided at training)
2. PROVIDE FOOD FOR THE MEAL
Holy Name will be providing a meal for 150 people! Click the link below for details and to sign up to bring items. Food donations will be dropped off at the St. Agnes Center (see details and drop off times on the sign up).
3. DONATE FUNDS
If you are not able to attend in person, you can donate to help buy food for Lunch in the Park! You can donate to the Holy Name Sponsored Lunch online using the link below or bring donations to the Parish Office.